XTAR MC2 charger is a charger that exceeds your imagination. With quite light weight and ultra-compact size, it’s been designed to be very solid and pragmatic. MC2 inherits all XTAR chargers’ great features and derives its own incomparable characteristics
- Charge two batteries simultaneously and independently.
- Intelligently identify input power and automatically adjust suitable charge current(0.25A/1.0A).
- Applying to Micro USB interface for power supplying makes charging flexible and convenient.
- LED indicator do real-time display of battery state.
- Three-stage charge algorithm(TC-CC-CV).
- Charge two 14500 14650 16340 17500 17670 18350 18500 18650 18700 3.6V/3.7V Li-ion Batteries
- Over heat protection. When operate in high temperature, MC2 will automatically lower charge current to prevent over-heating burns.
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection circuit.
- 0V activation and soft-start function.
- MC2 has under voltage lockout and self-start function.
- Automatically stop when charge complete.
- ABS durable material.
- Charging qualifications and structures
- Input Power: 5.0V DC/1000mA
- CC Current: 500mA or 250mA
- Cut-Off Voltage: 4.20V
- Operation Temperature: 0-40 ℃
- Weight: 95g
- Color: Black